Virtual Linux PC

I've learned about an interesting site on the net: Cosmopod.com
What is it about? In a nutshell Cosmopod offers you a free remote KDE desktop, either using a Java-based client software or the (also free) nxclient software. I do not know how reliable the service will be in the long run, but my initial tests are very good. Although services like writely seem promising, I'm really impressed with Cosmopod. They also offer a 1GB email account with your desktop. You may like it, I do.

Comments

Hiroshi Ikeda said…
Really impressive, actually i'm writing this post from KDE of cosmopod. The next thing I want to check is the file transfer feature. Thank you for the post, it's really useful.
How do you discover this kind of linux miracles?

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation