Fighting with computers

Computers are not always friendly.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Awesome web service

I was browsing this photography blog when I learned about a cool and very useful service. The image below describes better than I would do it what it is about. In the past I featured a similar service but I've found this new service better.


Assignment #4 - Get more documents

Please note I throw at it the first document I've found on my desktop. It seems to handle many different type of popular office files. I think I'll be using this system for my students in the future.

In order not to change my site CSS code I've shrunk the width of the embedded object a bit too much :-(

You may use the link on the left bottom side of the image to go to the home page of the document where it will be shown full width.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 am, Blogger Hiroshi Ikeda said…

    Coooool!!!!!!
    It's very interesting. I think we'll use it a lot in my office.
    Thank you!!!

     
  • At 11:40 am, Blogger Hiroshi Ikeda said…

    And take a look at this page. I think you'll be interested in.
    http://www.microsiervos.com/archivo/diseno/hektor-robot-graffittero.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home