Klondike with a twist

Before Windows I've never played Klondike (aka Solitaire). I do not like it very much as many times I've got stuck so I do not play it very often.

This time roles have switched and I find myself writing code to play the the game: There is an ongoing TopCoder programming contest where you are asked to write the "game logic" code.

I am a poor Klondike player and it shows in my code. There are many pages out there with guidelines on how to play it well, but sometimes the rules are too high-level.

To make things worse the game is known not to be solvable in some cases.

Competition will be open till September 10th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation