Circuit Cellar Interview

Over the last seven years I have published six articles on different topics on Circuit Cellar magazine. It is the only magazine I keep on buying myself at home whatever that means.

This summer I was approached by one of their editors about the possibility of running an interview. Being my first time, I wondered why other people might be interested on what I could say, I am not that interesting. But I thought it won't cause me any harm either (I honestly hope so) so I agreed.

The process was quite painless and you can read an abridged version here. Given the fact that I have not thought I have accomplished anything specially great, I guess the only meaning of that is that I am growing older. On the other hand, there is some ego boosting associated with the episode I cannot deny either. If only my employer cared about it a bit ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VFD control with Arduino using RS485 link

How to get sinusoidal s-curve for a stepper motor

Stepper motor step signal timing calculation